- Equipment with no ignition source is used in the system.
- Temperature is controlled by two independent controllers for twice the safety.
- Evaporation and heating areas are completely separated to ensure safety.
- A state-of-art heat pipe that achieves good thermal propagation is used for heating at the evaporation area.
- The pressure in the evaporation area hardly rises,because it is released to the outside air.
- A sight glass is used to enable the monitoring of solvent evaporative emissions.
Explosion accidents can be prevented by eliminating one of the following three factors : 1.Combustible material 2. Oxygen 3. Ignition source