- What should we do until purchasing the system?
- Are there any special conditions upon the installation of a solvent recycling system?
- Collectable and uncollectable substances.
- How pure is the recycled solvent?
- Overseas installation
- Is it possible to design any product described in your catalog based on our specifications?
1. What should we do until purchasing the system?
First, inquire by clicking.
- Our sales personnel will contact you.
- Implementation of previous arrangement and sample test
- Determination of system model and specifications
- Placing an order (Ordered product to be manufactured)
- Trial run and adjustment prior to delivery
- Trial run and adjustment on-site (Additional discussion may be necessary depending on the installation location.)
- When delivery is finished, operation will be started.
2. Are there any special conditions upon the installation of a solvent recycling system?
Usually the system should be installed at a site well ventilated and with no combustibles or facilities storing them within 3 m from the periphery of the installation site. In addition, signs of "Caution: Flammable" and "Dangerous!" should be posted. Moreover, since the conditions vary depending on the solvent volume for the system, the solvent volume stored in the room where the system is installed, the type of solvent and the type of building, if you have any questions, contact us directly.
3. Collectable and uncollectable substances.
- [Collectable substances]
- Waste thinner, toluene, ethyl acetate, isopropyl alcohol, ethanol, methanol, xylene, butyl acetate, chlorine-based substances, fluorocarbon-based substances, acetone, MEK, MIBK, kerosene, ethylene glycol-based substances, hydrocarbon-based cleaning agents and Classes 2 and 3 petroleum (some aqueous solvents are collectable).
- [Uncollectable substances]
- Strong acidic and strong alkaline substances, water, etc.
4. How pure is the recycled solvent?
Click the report of analysis test results to see the analysis results for reference.
The analysis results vary depending on the contaminated liquid.
5. Overseas installation
We have already installed the systems in China (Shanghai, Guangzhou, etc.), India, Indonesia, the Philippines, Thailand, Taiwan, etc.
We are often asked whether the system satisfies the explosion-proof criteria. Our explosion-proof specification products are designed and manufactured based on the Japanese explosion-proof guidelines. In addition, the system and the relationship between the system and the installation location are inspected by the jurisdictional fire station.
For reference, the types of explosion-proof installations are as shown below
Flame proof installation
Intrinsically safe installation
Increased safety installation
Small solvent recycling systems, etc., are designed so that maintenance, such as there placement of gaskets, can be easily performed by the customer.
In addition, we follow up on the maintenance of all of our products.
We welcome inquiries about maintenance. Please contact us at any time.
8. Is it possible to design any product described in your catalog based on our specifications?
Yes. We also apply paint colors and specified parts according to your specifications.
Inquire with us at any time.