Since our establishment in 1969, we have constantly promoted technical development, in particular in relation to our environmental and power-saving equipment, in order to respond to the needs of the times through the effective use of our patented technology. In recent years, we have aimed to become an enterprise contributing to resource recycling. Thus our major products are various types of solvent recycling systems and vacuum steam cleaning systems (with built-in solvent recycling systems) that were developed for the purpose of recycling and reusing fossil fuels. As for the vacuum steam cleaning system, we were honored to be awarded with the Matsubara Invention Distinguished Service Prize of the 29th (2003) Japan Invention Grand Prize of the Japan Society for the Advancement of Inventions sponsored by the Nikkan Kogyo Shimbun, Ltd. Taking this opportunity, we strive in making every effort to produce new concepts and ideas by not being satisfied with the status quo.
|Company name||KOBEX Co., Ltd.|
|Address||4-2-12, Minatojima-Minamimachi, Chuo-ku, Kobe, 650-0047, Japan|
|Phone／FAX||Phone：+81-78-303-2501 / FAX：+81-78-303-2400|
Established as a private enterprise
Developed an energy saving plant for casting
Developed a dust collector
- Delivered a container painting plant for mobile telephone switchboards to Shin Maywa Industries Ltd.
- Developed an automatic thermal spraying system. Delivered to TOCALO Co., Ltd.
(Acquired patents for energy-saving relating to solvent and energy-saving facilities)
- Developed a solvent recycling system that subjects hydrocarbon-type waste gas to activated carbon treatment
Delivered to Shinto Paint Co., Ltd.
- Developed an external hull plate painting system for repaired ships. Delivered to Kawasaki Heavy Industries, Ltd.
- Developed a solvent recycling system for the purpose of resource recovery and the reuse of waste thinner
- Delivered hull painting robots and blasting robots to Mitsubishi Heavy Industries, Ltd.
- Delivered an external hull plate automatic cleaning system to Mitsubishi Heavy Industries, Ltd.
- Awarded with Clean Japan Center Chairman Prize as an enterprise contributing to resource recovery
- Developed a hydrocarbon-type distillation recycling system
Acquired many patents and designs under Clean Ace product name
- Developed a hydrocarbon-type cleaning solvent vacuum distillation recycling system
- Developed a waste thinner vacuum continuous distillation recycling system and acquired patent
- Developed a waste cloth absorbed solvent drying system
- Acquired patent for hydrocarbon-type vacuum cleaning system
- Awarded Matsubara Invention Distinguished Service Prize Japan Invention Grand Prize for hydrocarbon-type vacuum cleaning system
- Awarded with Japan Invention Grand Prize Invention Plan Prize for waste solvent vacuum continuous distillation recycling system
- D Company awarded with President Prize for CA101
- Headquarters moved to newly-constructed building on Port Island
- Selected as a market cultivation support enterprise under Small and Medium-sized Enterprise Infrastructure Development Mechanism of Kobe City Foundation
- Certified as an excellent enterprise originating from Kobe